Health & Welfare -- Trustees Info -- Staff Directory -- Interesting Links Announcements -- FAQs -- History About Us -- Contact Info Privacy Notice Home
Special Care Medical Equipment FAQ

Question 1.
How do I go about receiving a commode, hospital bed, or a wheelchair?
You must get a letter from your physician to substantiate your need for the above mentioned medical equipment, and send it to our office. Once the Fund receives this letter the special medical care equipment will be ordered and delivered to your home within 24 hours.

Question 2.
How much is this equipment going to cost me?
The fund provides to all its members and their families a maxi-mum lifetime allowance for this equipment. The company that the Fund has under contract will bill the Fund directly and you will pay nothing. Except in a case where your maximum lifetime allowance expires or you are no longer a member of District 1201's Health and Welfare Fund.

Return to FAQ page

This web site is maintained by Innovative Software Solutions, Inc.