Attention all Local 9, 33, and 440 members.
- To access telemedicine, the members can call 1-866-692-5045 or visit https://www.excellusbcbs.com/find-a-doctor/telemedicine.
Telemedicine is for members who may not be able to see (urgent visit) or don’t have a current medical
provider. There will be no co-insurance for telemedicine visits.
- Example: Member has an earache, can call, and possibly obtain an Rx for antibiotics over the phone.
- Members who have established doctors or mental health providers can have telephonic appointments without any
- EAP- Employee Assistance Program- 1-800-252-4555
- Counseling benefits;
- Pet Care resources; and
- Financial coaching.
More information on telemedicine services can be found below:
March 20, 2020 Memo on Telemedicine Service through Excellus
Information on NY State Unemployment Benefit
Welcome to the Iron Workers District Council of Western New York Benefit Funds’ website. We have developed the
website to provide you with up-to-date benefit information. In addition to downloading forms and obtaining
general benefit information, you can now log into our system to view the following:
- Current eligibility hours
- Detailed listing of hours reported
- Supplemental Fund (Locals 9, 33 & 440) contributions & balances
- Annuity Fund contributions & balances
- Wage Replacement Account (WRA) contributions & balances (Locals 9 & 33)
- Pension contributions & credits
If logging in for the first time to view your individual records, you will need to use the username and password
that you received from the Fund Office. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us at (585)
424-3510 or toll free at (800) 288-0782. We hope you find this website useful when accessing your benefit
information. You may contact us for any inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click below to visit the Iron Workers External Sites:
Visit ExcellusBCBS.com to view your
benefits, documents, and order additional member cards. To find a participating doctor or hospital, click on
“Find Your Doctor or Hospital” along the top of the page. Then select “Nationwide BlueCard® Provider
Network.” Choose “BlueCard PPO/EPO” to verify the provider participates.
Ironworkers Local 33
Ironworker Management Progressive Action Cooperative Trust