The Board of Trustees are pleased to provide this website as an additional tool to help you understand and use the benefits provided by the Fund.
Beginning January 1, 2017, we will participate in the Southern Operators Health Fund ("SOHF"), which means your medical benefits, outpatient prescription drug benefits, and other benefits such as group life, accidental death and dismemberment benefits, will be provided by the SOHF.
This is an interactive tool. You can:
- print HRA claim forms to file for reimbursement
- view and print important notices
- view and print previous issues of the Fund's newsletters
If you click on the blue "Log In" button inside the gold "IUOE Members" box, then log in using the user name and password provided to you by the Fund office, you can view:
- hours reported on your behalf by the participating employers for whom you worked
- your eligibility history prior to December, 2016; hours for December, 2016 and after were reported to Southern Operators
- your Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) balance
Every effort has been made to make this website easy to use, understand and navigate. Should you have any questions please contact the Fund office for issues prior to January 1, 2017. For issues after January 1, 2017, please contact the Southern Operators Health Fund.
Phone numbers and addresses can be found on the Contact Us tab.
The Trustees are happy to announce that the Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) benefit has been extended for another year until November 30, 2018.
All claims must be received by that date. All of the current HRA rules and requirements remain in effect.