Effective Date: August 01, 2009
Site Restricted to Registered Participants, Dependent Spouses Only
This site is made available by UFCW Local 655 Welfare Fund solely for use by benefit plan participants and their dependent spouses or partners. In order to use this Site, you must complete our online registration process, which includes verification of your identity and benefit plan status. If you are the dependent of a participant, but you are not the spouse, you are not eligible to access and use this site. However, you may continue to receive services from UFCW Local 655 Welfare Fund in person, by telephone, and through the mail.
Protecting Your Account ID and Password
Your login name and password for this site are unique to you, and should not be shared with any other person. We highly recommend choosing a password that is unique and not used by you as a password for any other Web sites. Always be sure to log out of this site and close the Web browser window at the end of each session. These safety practices are particularly important if you access the site from a public computer terminal.
UFCW Local 655 Welfare Fund cannot and does not guarantee that this site will be totally secure. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Please contact an UFCW Local 655 Welfare Fund representative immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your login name and password or other unauthorized access to this site.
Use by Plan Participants and Spouses
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the site, use of the site, or access to the site;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted on the site;
- Make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- Make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, or otherwise objectionable;
- Make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the site or servers or networks connected to the site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the site;
- Intercept, collect or store personal data about other visitors to the Site; or
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international laws or regulations.
Termination of Access and Use
Our Rights in the Site
Links to Third Party Sites
Certain links on this site lead to Web sites maintained by individuals or organizations over which UFCW Local 655 Welfare Fund has no control. No representations or warranties are made regarding the accuracy, timeliness, availability, or any other aspect of produces, services or information located on or available through such third party Web sites. These links are for the convenience of visitors to the site only, and the inclusion of such links does not necessarily imply an affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement. You should review the privacy policies of third party Web sites carefully before providing any information to such sites. UFCW Local 655 Welfare Fund shall not be responsible or liable for any products, services or information available on or through any third party Web site
NO MEDICAL OR OTHER ADVICE
The information made available on this site represents general information only, and, and should not be interpreted as providing medical, legal, tax, financial, or other advice. Before acting on any of the information found on this site, you should consult with a qualified healthcare professional or other professional advisor familiar with your personal situation for specific advice.
NO GUARANTEES OF COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY
UFCW Local 655 Welfare Fund makes no promises or guarantees as to the completeness or accuracy of any of the information made available on this site. In some instances, the information may be estimated or summary in nature. Furthermore, despite our efforts, errors can occur that may result in incomplete or inaccurate information.
Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties
This site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. UFCW Local 655 Welfare Fund makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, regarding your access to or use of this site, or the products, services, or information described in or available through this site, or that any information, software or other material downloaded from this site will be uninterrupted, error-free or free of viruses or other harmful components. Without limiting the foregoing, UFCW Local 655 Welfare Fund hereby disclaims any and all warranties of accuracy, completeness, timeliness, merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement of third-party rights.
Limitations of Liability
In no event will UFCW Local 655 Welfare Fund or its directors, officers, employees, agents, or affiliates be liable to you or anyone else for any indirect, consequential, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive, or similar damages (including loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data) arising out of or related to the site or your use of the site, or for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on the information provided on or available through this site, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, UFCW Local 655 Welfare Fund total cumulative liability to you for all claims or suits arising from or related to this site, regardless of the form of action, shall in no event exceed the greater of the amounts paid by you to UFCW Local 655 Welfare Fund for use of this site in the twelve (12) months preceding the first such claim or one hundred dollars ($100), even if advised of the possibility of such damages. The existence of more than one claim or suit will not expand this limitation.
Governing Law; Jurisdiction
UFCW Local 655 Welfare Fund
13537 Barrett Parkway Drive, Suite 100
Manchester, MO 63021
Phone: 1-866-565-2700 or 314-835-2700 (local)